Application process for ATMA 2018:
The eligible applicants can apply for ATMA 2018e through both, offline mode and online mode based on one's convenience. Here we have given detailed information pertaining to the application process of ATMA 2018.
How to apply for ATMA via Online mode:
- Go to the official website of the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- Download the ATMA Application form.
- Fill up the required sections like name, father’s name, address, marks and other important details.
- Upload a passport size photograph and a valid signature.
- Finally, upload the duly filled ATMA application form on the official website.
ATMA Online Payment:
- The ATMA Application fee is Rs. 1100
- The Candidates can pay the ATMA application fee via credit card, debit card or internet banking.
How to apply for ATMA via Offline mode:
- Candidates can also purchase the ATMA application form from selected ATMA centres or download the form from the official ATMA website.
- The ATMA application fee is Rs. 1100 and this fee is non-refundable.
- The fee must be paid via cash or DD only. DD is to be made in favour of "Association of Indian Management School".
D No 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple Durganagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082 (Telangana),
Telephone Number: 040-23417875/76