AU AIMEE PHARMACY 2018
Exam Date :
4th June 2018 To 4th June 2018
Result Date : 6th July 2018
AU AIMEE PHARMACY
Application form, Dates, Syllabus, and Pattern for AU AIMEE 2018
- Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam Pharmacy 2018 (AU AIMEE Pharmacy) is conducted every year by Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.
- This exam is conducted for admission of students into B. Pharma, M. Pharma, D. Pharma and Pharma-D courses.
- Thousands of students appear every year for this exam and those who qualify the test get admission into the university.
- Candidates can fill the AU AMIEE Pharmacy Application form will be available from the first week of May 2018.
- The candidates must check Eligibility Criteria for AU AIMEE 2018 before applying.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination.
- They must be an Indian National.
- AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2018 Exam is conducted offline.
- The exam contains 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the exam.
- The exam will be held in the month of June 2018.
- Candidates can download AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2018 Admit Card from the official website.
- AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2018 results will be declared in the first week of July 2018.