AU MBA 2018 Eligibility
Exam Date :
24th May 2018 To 24th May 2018
Result Date : 21st June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for AUMBA 2018
- There are pre-announced eligibility criteria set by the University.
- These are obligatory norms which the aspirants must follow before filling the application form for AUMBA.
- If candidates eligibility does not fall under the pre-set terms and conditions for eligibility for AUMBA examination, their application form for AUMBA examination will be rejected.
- The candidates are requested to go through the Eligibility Criteria carefully before applying for AUMBA.
Eligibility Criteria for AUMBA 2018:
The applicants are requested to carefully note down the eligibility criteria prior to applying for AUMBA 2018.
- The candidate must hold the graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized University to satisfy eligibility criteria.
- The aspirants who are appearing in the last year of the graduation also satisfy eligibility criteria.