AUMAT 2018 Application Process
Exam Date :
29th April 2018 To 29th April 2018
Result Date : 29th April 2018
Application Process For AUMAT 2018
Important points for the Application Process:
There are two types of Admission processes available. They are:
- Early Admission (December and January)
- Normal Admission (April)
Candidates have two modes of application to choose from:
- They can choose Online or Offline as per their convenience.
- Online application forms are to be submitted on the Official Website of AUMAT.
- Payment of the amount can be done by the following via Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, Demand Draft (Drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY - COLLEGE OF COMMERCE” - payable at Bengaluru)
Documents to be sent along with the Application Form:
- 10th standard marks sheet
- 12th standard marks sheet
- Valid Photo identity proof
- Passport (for international candidates only)
Please give me contact no. for the university.
A Answer By:
Read full answer
A candidate who wishes to get in touch with Alliance University can get in touch with them by dialling this number: +918030938054
You can also get in touch with the University with the contact us link on the Official Website.