Application Process of BITSAT 2018
The Application Process for BITSAT 2018 will begin from 8th January 2018. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can log in to the Official Website to apply for the BITSAT 2018. After the submission of the BITSAT 2018 Application Form, candidates are required to choose their Exam centers.
How to Register for BITSAT 2018:
- Candidates should visit the official website and register by using the name, date of birth, gender, and email id.
- They must then should click the 'Proceed' button.
- Then they should fill in the personal and education details.
- They must then select the subject to be taken for the test, either Biology or Mathematics.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria should choose 3 exam centers based on your preference.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria should then click the SUBMIT button.
- Candidates must note down the application number and other details.
Payment of BITSAT 2018 Application Fees:
The fees for BITSAT 2018 can be paid online. The BITSAT 2018 Application Form Fees for Males is INR 2,200 and for Female is INR 1,700. For NRI students who are appearing for BITSAT 2018, it is USD $ 50 which varies according to the foreign currency exchange rate on the day of payment. You can then choose your mode of payment among Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking or through the e-challan from any ICICI bank within India.
- In the case of Credit Card, fill in Credit Card number and pin number.
- In the case of Debit Card, fill in Card number and CVV.
- In the case of Net Banking, fill in Account Number and One Time Password.
- Click on the "Pay Now" link.
- Note the transaction number and take multiple copies of the confirmation page.
- Download the E-challan and take a print of it.
- Deposit the cash amount in any ICICI bank branch.
- Ensure that you have the cash deposit slip with you till you get the hall ticket.
Step by Step Process to Submit the BITSAT 2018 Application form:
Go to the official website and fill in your name, date of birth, gender, email ID and click proceed.
Next, fill in your education and personal details.
You are required to select the subject, either Biology or Mathematics, to be taken for the test.
You are required to choose 3 exam centers based on your preference and click on the submit button. Note down the application number and other details.
The application form fee for males is INR 2,200 and for females it is INR 1,700. For NRIs, it is 50$ which can varry according to the foreign currency exchange rate.
You can make the payment online through debit/credit card or offline through E-Challan.