CAT 2018 Application Process
Exam Date :
4th December 2018 To 4th December 2018
Result Date : 15th January 2019
Application Process for CAT 2018:
- CAT 2018 application process will begin on 8th August 2018 and will continue till 27th September 2018 .
- Candidates can apply for CAT 2018 online and pay the fee online using Credit Card, Debit Card or via Net Banking.
- Payments are only made online on the official CAT 2018 website.
- Candidates who aspire to appear for CAT 2018 can register via a three-step CAT registration process on the official CAT 2018 website.
- The three-step CAT registration process involves –
- Fill the application form.
Required documents for CAT 2018:
- A scanned, recent, coloured passport size photograph it must be with dimensions of 35mm X 45mm.
- A scanned image of the applicant’s signature having the dimensions of 80mm X 35mm.
- Both of the above-mentioned documents need to be in a .jpg or .jpeg format and the file size cannot be more than 80kb each.
- Both images must be clear with a minimum resolution having 150px/inch.
- If the documents are above the resolution or file size limit then it will not upload on the CAT 2018 website.
- Download the NC-OBC/SC/ST Certificate, fill it and get it signed by the required authorities, self-attest it and scan as a PDF document.
- Download the PWD/DA Certificate, fill it and get it signed by the required authorities, self-attest it and scan it as a PDF document.
Step by Step Procedure to Submit CAT 2018 Application Form:
First, you need to visit the CAT official website to access the CAT application form.
Click on Register button and enter all the required details in the registration form.
Select "I agree" option in declaration form and click on submit button to complete your registration.
You will be receive a mail and message which contain system generated User ID and Password.
Click on "Existing User" in CAT official website and enter your User Id and Password to login.
Enter your personal details, academic details, and work experience if any in the CAT application form.
Then you need to upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature in specified format. If applicable then upload your SC, ST, NC-OBC, and PWD certificates.
You will be having an choice to select preferred programmes and examination center in CAT application form.
Click on submit button and pay your application fee using Credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking option.