Eligibility criteria for CETPPMC 2018:
To appear for the examination of CETPPMC 2018, an individual is required to meet the below educational eligibility criteria:
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.B.B.S., degree course should have a pass in the in HSC (Academic) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination to fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Candidate should pass the degree course with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/OBC/MBC candidates) in aggregate in the subjects – English, Biology / Botany & Zoology, Physics and Chemistry to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- For students belonging to SC/ST, the maximum number of appearances (including first appearance) permitted to pass the qualifying examination is two and one for others to cover-up the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates may also seek admission with marks scored in the Improvement Examinations if they are advantageous, provided it is the first Improvement Examination to satisfy the eligibility criteria. First improvement refers to the improvement examination taken first time after passing the qualifying examination.
- Improvement marks secured in the subsequent improvement examinations will not be considered under the eligibility condition.
- The above candidates should enclose attested copies of both sides of mark statement of all the improvement examinations to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years except for those admitted against seats reserved for Non-Resident Indians to satisfy the eligibility criteria
- Candidates should have completed a minimum of 17 years of age to cover-up the eligibility criteria
- The age will be reckoned as on 31st December of the current year to satisfy the eligibility criteria
- There is no upper age limit prescribed under the eligibility criteria