Eligibility Criteria for CG PRE MCA 2018
Every candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria requirements in order to appear for CG PRE MCA 2018. If the candidate fails to fulfil those criteria, they will not be allowed to write CG PRE MCA examination. In order to be eligible for the CG PRE MCA test, the candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India to satisfy eligibility criteria for CP PRE MCA.
- The candidate should possess the domicile of Chhattisgarh to satisfy eligibility criteria for CP PRE MCA.
- The candidate should hold a 3 year Bachelor degree in computer applications from a recognized University or Institute.
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last qualifying examination to satisfy eligibility criteria for CP PRE MCA.
- The candidate must have studied Mathematics in class 12th as a major subject.
- The age limit of the appearing candidate should be 32 years as on July 1, 2018.
- The age limit for SC and ST candidates is relaxed by 3 years.
The candidate must ensure to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for CG PRE MCA.