Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore PG Medical:
It is important for the candidates to be eligible for the examination.
Following are the eligibility criteria for CMC Vellore PG Medical:
- Must have qualified for the MBBS Degree of the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as equivalent by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University and the Indian Medical Council and have completed their compulsory rotating residential internship and obtained full registration before 15th May 2017.
- Who are in the 2nd year of their training for a postgraduate diploma course may also apply for the postgraduate degree (MS/ MD) course in the same subject.
- Candidates must have the registration from Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have completed the compulsory rotating internship on or before July 15, 2017.
- Post Diploma candidates with a diploma in the same subject need to undergo 2 years of training for the degree.