Overview of the Eligibility Criteria for ComedK PGET 2018
Qualifying marks set- 50% (40% for reserved categories); Completed internship on or before 31st March 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK PGET 2018:
The eligibility requirements laid down by the authorities are as follows:
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to MS/MD/MDS is MBBS or BDS from the MCI/DCI recognized institution.
- One must have completed or been completing his/her internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- The qualifying marks set by the Association for COMEDK PGET 2018 is 50% for general candidates and 40% for category candidates.
- The candidates must have permanent registration with the MCI/DCI or any state medical/dental council.
- The necessary documentary proof should be produced by the candidates on demand.