CPT 2017 Application Procedure
- Applicants must visit the official website of ICAI and register as a new user to apply for CA CPT.
- Click on Register button once the registration process is complete.
- After registration, applicants must fill in all the required personal information in the form and click on the Save Details button.
- After the registration, click on the Apply Now button and fill up the education details.
- After reviewing all the information filled in the application form, the applicant must save the form and pay the application fee for the exam and save the exam confirmation page as a PDF file.
- If the photograph and signature are uploaded during the online application process, then you need not send the application form to the address given on the official website.
- If the photograph and signature are not uploaded during the online application process, then you need to do the below process.
- Download and print the saved CPT application PDF and attach your photograph and signature to the application form and send the file to the ICAI office at the following address:
The Deputy Secretary (Exams), Examination Department
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
'ICAI Bhawan', Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi – 110 002
Note: Detailed Application process is shown in the Application Form Details section.
CPT Exam Fee Structure:
Exam Centre Location
|For exam centers in India only
For exam centers in Kathmandu (Nepal)
For exam centers in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, and Muscat
Visit the CA CPT 2017 official website.
Click on the new user registration and fill in the required details to register.
Fill in the application form with your personal details, address details, qualification details, etc.
Pay the application fee online via Credit/ Debit card.
Check all the details entered carefully before submitting the application form.