Application Process of Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test [CSSET]:
The applicants appearing for CSSET - 2018 can fill prescribed online application from websites of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati and Shree Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi. Only selected candidates in CSSET will be admitted in order of merit. This merit list will be valid for the year 2019 only.
These are the steps involved in filling up the application form of CSSET 2018:
- Step 1: Please upload passport-size dated latest Photographs on the online application.
- Step 2: The catchment area of students desiring admission in the Campuses of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan will be considered on the basis of that University from where the candidate has passed Shastri/B.A. (Sanskrit). Hence, be careful in filling the catchment area in the form.
- Step 3: Only the regular students who have passed Shastri III year or continuing III year or passed Acharya or appearing II year final exam from the campuses of Sansthan - Jammu, Lucknow, Sringeri, Jaipur, Puri, Trichur, Bhopal, Mumbai, Agartala & Devprayag or Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati or Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi will fill Campus/ Vidyapeetha.
- Step 4: To get User ID and Password fill the personal details i.e., Name, DOB, Mobile No. and Email Id etc. in stage 1 of the online application. After getting the User Id and Password via Mobile and Email candidate should preserve it and keep secretly.
- Step 5: By using the User Id and Password candidate can apply Online. The Candidate who wants to correct his details he may get a chance. Candidate can modify his/ her details by using his/ her User Id and Password. After that period impossible to modify or change anything in given data.
- Step 6: Click Auto Up Gradation option, to apply for reconsideration in admission in preferred campus subject to availability according to merit only. Without the selection of Auto Up Gradation, the transfer will be not permissible after admission.