Application Process for CUCET 2018
Once the candidate is eligible to apply for CUCET 2018, he/she can access the Online CUCET 2018 application form on the official website.The candidates are required to access the website regularly to look up for notifications about the form release.
The CUCET application form release date will be around April 1st week in 2018.
Once the CUCET 2018 application form is available, begin applying by providing details regarding your identity, qualifications and contact details.
After providing the details, the candidates will receive a password and login details via SMS and email entered while filling the CUCET 2018 form during registration.
Candidates have to keep scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph and signature, which has to be uploaded with the CUCET 2018 form.
Below are the detailed Steps to fill the application for CUCET 2018 :
- Filling up details in the Application Form
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Registering for the course
- Application Fees payment
Step I Registration:
- Open the Official website of CUCET
- Read all the instruction as mentioned
- Click on the apply link, depending upon the course for which you are applying.
The following information has to be mentioned in Registration part
- Candidate's Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Password: the password should be a minimum of 6 characters
Click on the "Save & Proceed link" to move for the further application process.
The application for CUCET 2018 can be filled online only after confirmation of registration.
Step II Filling other details in the CUCET Application Form 2018:
On the Part-II of the application, the following details have to be mentioned
- Father's name
- Mother's Name
- Aadhaar Details
- Details of Qualifying Exam( Eg. For Under Graduate Courses Class 12th Marks)
- Exam city selection
Read the declaration carefully and enter the Verification code
Click on "I agree" and then Click on "Save & Proceed"
Step III Upload Photograph and Signature:
- Candidates must upload a Scanned Photograph in .jpeg/.jpg Format in a file whose size is between 1 to 500 KB only.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Candidates must upload a scanned signature of the candidates in .jpeg/.jpg Format with a file size between 5 to 20 KB only.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
Step IV Choosing University and Registration for Course:
- The details of the courses which the candidate wants to pursue should be mentioned here.
- They can apply for a maximum of 3 programmes.
Step V Payment of CUCET Application Fees:
- Candidates can pay the application fee for CUCET 2018 through both online and offline mode.
- The application fee for general/OBC candidates is Rs 700 and Rs 350 for reserved categories.
- PWD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Instructions for the CUCET 2018 Application Process:
The candidate should keep in mind that the CUCET 2018 Application Process happens only online, and there is no offline submission allowed.
The candidate should have a valid personal email address and phone number, which he should access/check regularly during the process so as not to miss any important communication.
Grammar and spelling mistakes should be avoided in the CUCET 2018 Application Form
- The candidates can save their details in case they have partially filled the form as a draft.