BCECE | Discussion Forum

7 Questions

Home > BCECE > Forum

QTest center problem

I fill the bcece form and complete all details successfully but I am not got anywhere to choose option for test cend kindly request you to send details about this

Asked By: Sonam Raja,
QAdmission schemes for Diploma holders

I've completed my Diploma in Engineering from Assam. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Bihar through BCECE?

Asked By: Rambha Ramesh,
A Answer By: GetmyuniEnterprise,

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Tech from Bihar through lateral entry even though you have completed your B.Tech outside Bihar.

You are eligible for Lateral Entry Entrance Test of Bihar if you are a domicile of Bihar.

If you are not a domicile of Bihar, you will only be eligible for the lateral entry entrance test of the private universities of Bihar. The admission is done purely on the basis of the rank in the entrance exam.

If you are aspiring for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, then also you are eligible to apply but the admission is subjected to the conditions of the concerned institute.

Read full answer
QPCMB Students' cutoff marks

What are the cutoff marks for a PCMB student so as to clear the 1st stage of BCECE?

Asked By: Akshay Suresh,
A Answer By: GetmyuniEnterprise,

The cut off for BCECE depends on the college candidate is opting for.
So, I advise you to consult with the college you're interested in or search for their previous cut off marks to get an apt idea.

Read full answer
QCertificates to be sent along with application form

Which all documents have to be sent to the board along with BCECE application?

Asked By: Muhammed Navaf,
A Answer By: GetmyuniEnterprise,

Candidates have to mail in a hard copy of the BCECE application form along with the paid bank challan and enclosures by Speed Post/Registered.

Read full answer
QSending application form to commitee

Should I send my application form in hard copy to the exam committee for the completion of my application process?

Asked By: Ahmed Hussain,
A Answer By: GetmyuniEnterprise,

Yes, you should do it.
The candidate needs to send the hard copy of your Application Form, Enclosures and the Paid Challan by Registered Post/Speed Post to the exam council on the address:

Controller of Examination,

B.C.E.C.E. Board,

I.A.S. Association Building,

Near Patna Airport,

P.O.- B.V.College,

Patna – 800014

Read full answer
 1 2 Next