Application Process of GEEE 2018:
The Application form of the GEEE 2018 will be issued on the official website of the GEEE from the second week of the December. The students who are eligible to apply for the GEEE 2018 may fill the application form from the second week of the December.
Steps Involved in Application:
- Visit the official website of the GEEE.
- Log on to the website.
- After the successful login, click on the "Apply online" to get to the page of the application form.
- Then the candidates can undergo the application process and apply for the course they interested in among the three offered courses (B.Tech, Integrated dual course of B.Tech and MBA, Integrated dual course of B.Tech and M.Tech)
- The candidates should provide their personal email ID, contact details, educational qualification details during the application process.
- The candidates after providing the valid email address should pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- through online.
- The payment may be done by Credit Card/ Debit card or by Net Banking.
After the above steps for the application process of GEEE 2018 have been completed successfully, the registered candidates should download and print the registration slip and the payment slip for the future reference. The student should also download and print the "call letter" sent by the university to the candidate's provided email ID. The student should complete the Application Process of the GEEE 2018 to download the admit card which is a mandatory document for the examination.