GPAT 2018 Eligibility
Exam Date :
28th January 2018 To 29th January 2018
Result Date : 8th February 2018
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2018
- To appear in GPAT 2018, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria accordingly.
- If you fail to fulfil the eligibility criteria, you cannot appear in GPAT 2018 examination.
General Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2018:
- GPAT exam is applicable only to the Indian Citizens. So candidates of other nationality will not be allowed to write GPAT exam.
- Candidates should have passed class 10th and 12th from any recognised board to be eligible for GPAT exam.
- Candidates should have completed the undergraduate degree in Pharmacy (4 years) to be eligible for GPAt 2018.
- Candidates appearing for the final exams of B.Pharm are also eligible to apply for GPAT 2018.
- In that case, candidates have to bring their result card to the GPAT Counselling. Else, their admissions would be cancelled.
- No age limit is specified for the candidates who are willing to appear in the GPAT 2018 exam.