Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern of Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2018
- Aspirants for the Master courses in Gujarat must apply for the Gujarat PGCET 2018 from 4th July 2018.
- It must be noted candidates who have valid GATE scores are exempted from the Gujarat PGCET 2018 exam.
- Candidates can check the details of the Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Details, Result and Counselling for the Gujarat PGCET 2018 on this page before applying.
- The Gujarat PGCET is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) for the ME seats in government, Grant-in-aid and self-financed institutes in the state of Gujarat.
- Preference will be given to GATE qualified applicants who will be exempted from the entrance exam Gujarat PGCET 2018
- The application will be available for the exam from 16th July 2018.The last date of filling the application form is 11th July 2018.
- Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech in their respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) in order to be eligible for Gujarat PGCET.
- Candidates must have passed their Class 12 and qualifying exam in the state of Gujarat to be eligible for Gujarat PGCET 2018.
The duration of the Gujarat PGCET exam is 90 minutes.
- The question paper will be in English only and there will be no negative marking.
- Questions will be from the syllabus of the respective discipline of the candidates with 20% weightage for Mathematics.