Eligibility Criteria for HPU MAT 2018:
For getting admission for MBA at Himachal Pradesh University Business School, a candidate must clear the HPU MAT entrance exam first.
- Candidate should be a graduate and should have completed their bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates should pass graduation with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ ST category applicants) in any stream.
- Final year applicants are also permitted to apply for the test, subject to completion of their final year exam in the month of March or April.
- Age limit (as on 1st July of the year of admission) for the candidates are, up to 26 years for a Male and up to 28 years for a Female candidate (29 years for a Male and Female candidate belonging to SC/ ST category).
- This age limit is not applicable to candidates belonging to Non-subsidized, retired, or serving defense personnel.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
The candidates should follow these criteria to get admission at Himachal Pradesh University Business School.