Application Process for IBPS RRB 2017
IBPS RRB notification download link is given below After reading full details follow the instructions below for filling IBPS RRB Online Form 2017.
- First of all, you log on official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
- Left Side corner you find “CWE – RRBs” link choose it
- Now Click on Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Bank
- In next window, you find Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Office Assistant And Officers in Participating Organisations(CWE RRBs).
- Click on the Link for new registration.
- Fill your basic Information on part-I of the application.
- You are needed to fill the first name and again confirm the name first name.
- Write your middle name and confirm the name by typing again.
- Follow the same procedure to fill the last name as well as mobile number.
- Write your Email ID and choose the domain from the drop down name.
- Confirm the E-mail ID by writing that again
- Enter your security code and press save and next.
- A pop will ask to recheck and confirm the application before final submission.
- Press ok and again click save and next.
Photo and Signature
- On the second part of the application, you need to upload your photo and signature.
- Click on the link for guidelines for scanning Photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph should be (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Size of signature should be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
Application form details
- Select the category to which you belong
- Select No if you dont have any disability
- Fill your mother's name , address for correspondence
- Fill other details as qualification percenatage date of birth etc.
- Recheck the entered info again and validate your details by clicking on the link
- Click on the save and next to jump into next step for filling other details.
Preview and re-editing the application
- Before final submission check again and edit if there is any wrong information provided.
- Without Completing the Payment , the application will be considered as incomplete .
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed
PRE- EXAMINATION TRAINING (PET) - (To be arranged by the RRBs)
- Pre-Examination Training is organised by the Regional Rural Banks to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities for the Post of Office Assistant(Multipurpose).
- Candidates coming under Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities may also attend Pre examination training for the Post of Officer Scale- I .
- Below are the Probable cities where Pre-Examination training will be held
|Ajmer,, Begusarai, Chhindwara, Guntur, Raipur, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Srinagar, Lucknow, Mandi, Jammu, Ranchi, Dharwad, Varanasi, Mysore, Mallapuram, Patna, Sangrur, Imphal, Jodhpur, Shillon
|Banda, Warangal, Anantapur, Naharlagun (Papumpare), Guwahati, g, Udaipur, Aizawl, Kohima, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Salem, Virudhunagar, Howrah, Moradabad, Puducherry, Ludhiana, Gorakhpur, Rohtak, Meerut, Rajkot, Bhatinda, Agartala
Bolangir, Coochbehar, Muzaffarpur, Dehradun and Nagpur.
- Candidates ,who are eligible for Pre-Examiantion Training and wish to attend the Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the ON-LINE Application
- All expenses incureed for traveling, boarding, lodging etc. will have to be borne by the Candidate for attending the pre-examination training programme at the mentioned Centre