Application Process of ICAR AIEEA 2018:
ICAR avails the application form for ICAR AIEEA UG and ICAR AIEEA PG from 20th April 2018.
- The application form for ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 and AIEEA PG 2018 was available through online mode.
- AICE-SRF (PGS) application form for Ph.D. courses need to be filled online only from 20th April 2018.
- Aspirants can fill the ICAR AIEEA UG and ICAR AIEEA PG online application form through the official website of ICAR.
- Candidates need to fill the application form carefully, no correction is allowed after the form submission.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application, more than one application will be rejected.
- In the application form, candidates have to upload scanned images of the photograph with name & date, signature & left-hand thumb impression (for boys) & right-hand thumb impression (for girls).
- Before sending the hard copy of the application form, candidates must check the proof of fee payment has been attached.
- If any candidate provides wrong information or has filled the mandatory fields then his/her admission will be canceled as soon as it comes to the notice of ICAR or the concerned university
- Candidates without the Aadhar card number or 28 digit Aadhar enrolment id will be rejected and will not be entertained
- Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya without proper government id's like passport, ration card, and bank account number will be rejected and no other alternative will be entertained
- Candidates have the option for payment of examination fees either using credit card, debit card, or Net Banking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank
- The filled-in offline application form duly affixed with postal stamp of the appropriate amount should be reached through registered/speed post to the following address:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
How to apply for ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 and AIEEA PG 2018
Candidates have to visit the official website of ICAR and click on Apply for ICAR 2018
Candidates have to fill in the following details in this section:
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address
- Name of Parent/ Guardian
- Contact Number
- Test Center
- Educational Qualification
- Selection of the major subject groups and its sub groups for PG and selection of degree programs for UG
Candidates have to upload scanned copies of their recent photograph and signature and thumb impression ( For boys left-hand thumb impression and For girls right-hand thumb impression)
Candidates after filling all the details should now pay the application fees either using debit card/ credit card or use net banking with the help of payment gateway of Canara Bank