IIITH PGEE 2018 Application Process
Exam Date :
30th April 2018 To 30th April 2018
Result Date : 20th May 2018
Application Process for IIITH PGEE 2018 Exam
- The filing of IIITH PGEE 2018 form begins from 22nd February 2018.
- You can log in to the official website: www.iiit.ac.in.
- The IIITH PGEE 2018 Pre-registration process must be completed by aspirants first.
- After completing the pre-registration process, you will receive the official link and identification code for logging in.
- Register yourself.
- Once have registered yourself successfully, the candidate will receive the official link.
- The candidate can use this link and the identification code to log in.
- Candidates must log in and fill the main registration form.
- The IIITH PGEE 2018 online application form will be available from 2 February 2018 to 31st March 2018.
- The registration process involves two processes, namely, pre-registration and main registration.
- There will be two forms for the same two processes.
Pre-Registration of the applicant:
- Visit the official website.
- Fill in your personal, academic and communication details.
- Sign in using the login ID and a password for the main registration.
- Proceed to the main registration of applicant and provide details about education.
- Choose a centre of your convenience for IIITH PGEE 2018 examination.
- Check the information you entered once again and then click the Final Submit button.
- Payment of the fees can be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Payment or Demand Draft.
- The application fee is Rs. 2000/-.