Application Form Procedure for IISER 2018:
Before starting the application process, ensure that you are ready with the following things:
- Recent passport size photograph
- The image must be in png/jpg/bmp format and not larger than 2MB in size
- An image of your mark-sheet in which your subject-wise marks are clearly visible.
- This image must also be in png/jpg/bmp format and not larger than 2MB in size.
- If you are applying through the KVPY or IIT Channel, then you will have your registration details for the respective exams.
- Access to a payment method (credit/debit cards, net banking)
Candidates must complete the IISER Application process to be eligible to write the IISER exam. Go to the official website of IISER.
- Only candidates who have completed the IISER Application form are eligible to write the IISER Examination.
- A valid email id must be used to sign up which would be verified.
- You also need to select a password (between 8 to 16 characters, with at least a Capital letter, a number and a special character).
- You also need to specify your name at this stage.
- Please enter your name as printed in your Class XII mark-sheet.
- Any discrepancy may disqualify your application.
- On successful verification of your email ID, you would be able to login to our site using your email ID and password.
- The application form involves six or seven steps depending on which channel you chose.
- In each step, you need to furnish data to validate your candidature.
- If you get an offer of admission, some of those data would be verified against appropriate documents.
Steps for Applying IISER Entrance Exam
- Go to the official website of IISER.
- Click on the IISER application form link.
- Enter all your mandatory information (personal details, contact, education details) in the IISER application form.
- After the submission of IISER application form, an SBI payment slip will be generated.
- Note down the distinctive journal number after the IISER fee payment
- Verify all the information and then press the submit button.
- Upload your scanned image of passport size photograph. Make sure the image is in JPG format and size should be less than 100 kb.
- Submit the IISER application form.
- Take a print out of the IISER application form.
Stepwise Online Application Form:
Step 1: Candidates have to go through the below official website for filling the application form for the exam.
Step 2: Candidates have to click on forms in the below page for admissions.
Step 3: Candidates have to click on admission form on the below page to fetch the form.
Step 4: Candidates have to fill the complete information in the below application form.