The foremost Eligibility Criteria for applying for IPU CET 2018 is that the candidates should be a class 12th pass recognized from CBSE Board or equivalent. However, there are other criteria's too, which a candidate must fulfil in order to be eligible for IPU CET. The respective course-wise eligibility criteria are as follows.
The eligibility criteria for the BCA course is as follows: -
The eligibilty for MCA course of IPU CET 2017 is as follows:
Participating Candidate must secure minimum aggregate of 50% marks in bachelor's degree or must have passed the final examination from any of the following institutes
1. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England,
2. Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England,
3. Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
4. The age of the candidate should not be above 35 years of age on August 01, 2017.
Eligibility for IPU CET 2017 for BCA:
1. Students must have passed 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent.
2. Students must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying exam.
3. Students must have passed English and Mathematics (or Computer Science or Informatics Practice or Computer Applications) as the subjects in the qualifying exam.
4. The age of the student should not be above 21 years on August 01, 2017.
The Eligibility for IPU CET 2017 for B.Tech course for the applying candidates are given below:
The candidates interested for UG programmes,
For all other PG programmes,
The candidates applying for IPU CET should fulfil the following criteria:
The candidate should have passed cHigher Secondary from a recognised board.
The candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
The candidate should have English as a mandatory subject. He should also pass in this subject.
The candidate should be at least 21 years.
The candidate applying for IPU CET
The candidates belonging to the communities, which are not included in the list of Scheduled Castes for Delhi, in the Presidential order, will not be entitled to admission in IP University against the seats reserved for Scheduled Castes candidates. The candidates, belonging to the communities, included in the list of Scheduled Castes, in the Presidential order, in relation to Delhi will be entitled to be considered for admission in IP University, against the seats reserved for SC candidates if they are residents of Delhi, in terms of the Presidential order dated 20th September 1951, as amended time to time, by the law made in this regard.