Application process for JEMAT 2018:
In case candidates are willing to apply for the JEMAT 2018 examination, he or she can visit the official website www.wbut.ac.in and register online. The application process opens in June.
There are basic reservation rules applicable as is specified by the Constitution Of India for- SCs, STs, and OBCs as well as Physically Handicapped categories. All details must be filled in and the form must then be attested by a gazetted officer.
Two photographs in color—passport size—with details of date when they were clicked must be attached. The payment can be made online via net banking or relevant card as well as offline via demand draft.
Required documents for JEMAT 2018:
- The candidate who has fulfilled the eligibility criteria can get the application form which will be up on the website.
- For online registration, the candidate must provide a valid email address and contact, all basic details such as date of birth, identity and residential details and latest contact details must be mentioned clearly on the form.
- The candidate who has accomplished the eligibility criteria has to fill all academic qualifications.
- The candidate who has fulfilled the eligibility criteria are required to pay the application form fee of Rs. 800/- if they belong to general category otherwise Rs. 400/- for those who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH categories.
- If the eligible candidate fills the application form after the first deadline then he/ she has to pay a fine of Rs. 1000/- for general category and Rs. 500/- if other categories.
- The eligible candidate has to make sure that the form is verified before final submission.
Payment for JEMAT 2018:
- The candidate who has satisfied the eligibility criteria can pay the application form fee only through Demand Draft to write JEMAT #year.
- The candidate who has fulfilled the eligibility criteria has to draw the DD favor of MAKAUTWB-JEMAT payable at Kolkata.
- The eligible candidate has to draw the DD amounting of Rs. 800 if they belong to general category and Rs. 400/- for those who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH categories.
- The candidates have to send a copy of the payment to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal BF- 142. Sector- 1. Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700064.