Eligibility criteria for JEMAT 2018:
In order to qualify for appearing in the JEMAT 2018 examination, the candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the head of JEMAT. Eligible candidates can fill the application form.
The candidate has to satisfy the following eligibility criteria for JEMAT:
- The candidates have to possess a Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have completed any professional program from a recognized university to satisfy the eligibility criteria to write JEMAT.
- The candidate should have scored at least 50 per cent in their graduation subject from a nationally recognized university to satisfy the eligibility criteria to write JEMAT.
- Candidates appearing for JEMAT can also be those students in their graduation final year to be eligible.
- The candidate has to be an Indian citizen to be eligible to write JEMAT.