JKCET 2018 Application Process
Exam Date :
11th May 2018 To 11th May 2018
Result Date : 28th May 2018
Application Process for JKCET 2018
The candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria for JKCET 2018 should follow the given steps to apply for the entrance exam:
- The candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria are required to log-in to the official site of J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination for JKCET.
- After logging on to the website, the next step is to click on the link “Common Entrance Test 2018”, to begin the process of applying for JKCET.
- Next step is that the candidates who have covered all the eligibility criteria are required to fill in their personal details, qualification details and other details in the application form of JKCET.
- Once the details are filled, the eligible candidates are requested to recheck all the details before submitting the application form of JKCET.
- Next, the candidate who has fulfilled the eligibility criteria needs to upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the JKCET from.
- Hit the submit button to complete the successful submission of the form of JKCET
- The candidates should make the payment which can be carried out via Debit/Credit Card. Payment can also be done through offline mode for JKCET.
- Candidates can generate online Bank Challan of J&K Bank/HDFC Bank in order to pay the fee amount in any branch of J&K Bank for JKCET.
Payment mode for JKCET 2018:
- The candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria can pay the application fee through offline mode and online mode for JKCET.
- The online payment can be made through Gateway Internet Payment for JKCET by the candidate who has covered all the eligibility criteria.
- The offline payment can be made by generating online bank Challan of J&K Bank/ HDFC bank in order to pay fee amount in any branch of J&K Bank for JKCET.
- There are two official BOPEE websites through which a candidate can apply afresh for JKCET II 2018.
- The candidates have to pay an INR 800/- application fee for JKCET.