Application Process of JMI EEE
To apply for JMI EEE, the candidate needs to follow these steps:
- Step 1: For JMI EEE 2018, candidates need to fill in the Application Form and pay the application fee as well as complete the other formalities required. Only, if a candidate completes the application process, he is allowed to write the JMI EEE exam.
- Step 2: Next, click on “Apply Online” so that you can proceed with the Application Process.
- Step 3: Fill up the application form available online on the Official Website of Jamia Millia Islamia University.
- Step 4: Now upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Step 5: Once through with the above steps, take the printout of the form for your future use. After this, the candidate needs to register for a particular course such as B.Tech or B.Arch as per his interest for admission after the JMI EEE.
Note: The application fee for JMI EEE 2018 will be INR 500 for all individuals. After the candidate registers for JMI EEE, a mail will be sent to his/her registered mail ID. This email will contain details regarding the register number, password etc about his JMI EEE.