Application Process for JNU EEE 2018
The following is the procedure to apply:
- Applicants must log in to the official website of JNU which is http://www.jnu.ac./
- Click on the New Registration login link.
- Read the instructions carefully, prior to applying for the exam.
- Fill in the required details in the application form and then select a password of minimum six to ten digits.
- Check all the details thoroughly before submitting the form.
- Attach all the required documents such as mark sheets /certificates and affix a recent photo and signature on the form.
- Click Submit button to submit the application form.
- If the candidate wants to apply offline, then he/she will have to send all the self-attested copies of the documents to:
The Section Officer (Admissions),
Room No. 28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi 110067
Note: If you are paying through SBI net banking, an additional charge of Rs.10 per transaction with taxes will be applicable on all the payments.
If the fee is paid through challan, bank charges of Rs.60 plus taxes per transaction will be applicable.