Application form, Dates, Syllabus, and Pattern for JUST 2018
Jain University Scholarship Test (JUST) is an aptitude test conducted to select eligible candidates for the scholarship to the undergraduate engineering courses at Jain University. This year it will be held in an online/offline mode in the month of April 2018. Candidates are required to submit the application form on or before 10 April 2018.
Jain University offers six categories of scholarship with an objective to encourage extraordinary talent in academics, sports, music, dance and literary categories. Apart from this, the university also admits candidates with visual, auditory or other significant physical disabilities to all the courses.
- The Scholarship is offered to Indian Nationals and is awarded to students of Jain University only.
- Scholarships will be reviewed on a regular basis by the Jain University Scholarship Committee (JUSC).
- The committee reserves the right to introduce new scholarships or to cease the award of scholarships at any time.
- The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually are approved by JUSC.
- The Committee also approves the selection and renewal process.
- Scholarship within each category will be awarded on the basis of merit (subject to the number of scholarships available in each category for that year) and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award/grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.
- The Scholarship is not transferable.
Courses in which scholarship can be applicable in are:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cloud Technology & Mobile Application
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cloud Technology & Information Security
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Web Technology & Big Data
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering with specialization in Information Security & Mobile Application
The admission to Jain University is given based on the marks secured by the student in the JUST 2018, subject to the student satisfying the eligibility criteria of admission.
All applicants who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) on or before the last day of completion of admission, failing which such provisional admission will stand canceled without notice.