Application Process for KCET 2018
- The filing of the KCET 2018 Exam form begins from 8th January 2018
- All the eligible candidates should log on to the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority and click on "CET - 2018 UG ONLINE APPLICATION”.
Registration Process for KCET 2018 Exam:
- The candidate has to visit the official KCET 2018 website and fill in their personal, academic and communication details.
- Candidates have to choose their preferred exam center for the KCET 2018 Exam.
- The candidate has to create a unique password and a security question to secure the password for KCET 2018 admit card and results.
- Candidates have to recheck the information entered and then click the Final Submit button.
- Candidates have to upload images which include thumb impression, signature, and photograph
- Candidates have to click on the uploaded photograph and browse their computer to upload a photograph.
- The photograph must be in JPG/JPEG format, should not be larger than 40 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Candidates have to click on the blank area to upload signature and browse your computer. The signature should be in JPG/JPEG format, the file size should not be larger than 40 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Candidates have to click on the blank area to upload the left-hand thumb impression. The thumb impression should be in JPEG format, its size should not be larger than 40 kb and its dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Candidates have to pay the application fees.
How to Apply for KCET 2018
Step 1: Candidate's Registration
Candidates have to click on the official website of KCET and have to click on CET 2018 online application. Now candidates have to click on the "New user" and have to register.
Step 2: Registration form
For those candidates who are appearing for Karnataka 2nd, PUC Exam has to click on YES button and then click on submit button and the candidate's basic data will be displayed from the server, candidates can edit the information if the data is incorrect. For those candidates who are appearing for any board like CBSE/ ICSC have to click on NO button. Those candidates have to fill up basic information like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, DOB as per SSLC marks card. Candidates now have to create their own user id and password and have to enter a valid contact number in order to receive SMS alerts. After successful registration, Candidates have to make note of their user id and application number for future purposes.
Step 3: Application Form
Candidates have to log in with their credentials and have to fill up the main application form. The application form has several sections like:
- Student Information
- Educational Details
- Uploading of Photo and Signature
- Declaration form
- Payment of application fees
Candidates have to carefully read all the details and fill up the form, upload the photograph and signature and make the application fees payment.
Step 4: Print out of Application Form
Candidates after filling up the application form and payment, the candidates have to download and take the print out of the application form.
KCET 2018 Exam Fee Payment:
- The fees for KCET 2018 Exam can be paid through demand draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of "Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority", payable at Bangalore.
- The KCET 2018 fee can also be paidthrough a bank challan at any of the branches of State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, Axis Bank, or e-post office.
The application form fees details are given below:
Application Form Fees
Candidates Residing Outside Karnataka
- There are reservations for NCC, Sports, Scouts and Guides and Defence Special Category provided for KCET 2018.
- The details for the same can be found on the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority under KCET 2018.