Exam Date :
24th April 2018 To 25th April 2018
Result Date : 25th May 2018
Application Form, Dates, Syllabus and Pattern of KEAM 2018
- Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination or CEE Kerala annually.
- It is abbreviated as KEAM 2018 and it is a mandatory exam for all the candidates who would like to join any of the colleges in Kerala for engineering courses.
- Previously, it was conducted for admission in medical, architecture, agriculture and for other courses as well.
- From 2016 onwards candidate have to quality NEET to take admission in medical and NATA to take admission in architecture.
- KEAM 2018 is a very popular exam in India and every year a huge number of students apply for this exam.
Important Information about KEAM 2018:
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination
Commonly known as
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala Government
KEAM 2018 News:
- Medical Allied Courses Allotment List published on the CEE official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in and cee-kerala.org.
- Boys have swept the first ten ranks in the 2017 Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical (KEAM) entrance examination.
- KEAM # registration will be commenced from 1st February 2018 on the KEAM official website.
- Re-Admission to Medical Allied Courses and Ayurveda Course.
Eligibility criteria for KEAM 2018:
- The applicants of KEAM 2018 should fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned by the organizing board.
- All candidates who have cleared KEAM 2018 with a competitive rank are eligible for admissions in top Universities and Colleges in Kerala.
- Click here for KEAM Eligibility
- The candidate who passed his/her 10+2 from any recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Relaxation in aggregate marks is provided to the candidates belongs to reserved categories.
Application Form for KEAM 2018:
- The application form for KEAM 2018 begins on the 1st February 2018 to 9th March 2018.
- The candidates should fill the correct details in the forms.
- Candidates are requested to recheck the filled details before submitting the forms.
- The candidates have to pay the application form fees, the application fee for general category candidate is Rs 1000 and Rs. 500 for reserved category candidate.
- The candidate can get more details about the application form and payment ways by clicking on the application form.
- To know about how to fill application form candidate can click on the application process.
Admit Card for KEAM 2018:
- The candidates who filled the application form can download the KEAM 2018 admit card from the official website.
- The admit card is equivalent to the hall ticket.
- The admit card of KEAM 2018 will be available from 10th April 2018.
- Candidates can click on admit card for more details about the admit card.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card along with identity card to the examination hall, failing in it the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Exam Pattern of Keam 2018:
- KEAM 2018 is a pen-and-paper based exam
- All questions are objective types.
- See here for information on KEAM Exam Pattern.
No. of Question
No. of marks awarded for each correct answer
Yes (one mark is deducted for every wrong answer)
Syllabus for KEAM 2018:
- KEAM 2018 is a competitive exam in which the questions are based on class 10+2 science stream syllabus.
- Physics, Chemistry, English and General Knowledge are the common subjects for Engineering aspirants
- Candidate can see the full detailed syllabus for KEAM 2018 by clicking on syllabus.
Result for KEAM 2018:
- The KEAM Exam Date 2018 is scheduled on 24th April 2018.
- KEAM centers are located in various cities across India.
- The result of KEAM 2018 declares few weeks after the exam.
- This year the result of CLAT 2018 declares on 25th May 2018.
- Candidate can see their result from the official websites.
- The candidates are requested to take the printout of the result.
Counselling for KEAM 2018:
- The process of counseling starts from 20th June 2018.
- Candidates have to register themselves for the seat allotment process by paying the counseling registration fees.
- The total number of seats available for the different courses will be published prior to the commencement of CAP- 2018.
- There are 3 rounds of seat allotments name as first allotment, second allotment, and third allotment.
- To know about the list of documents required then click on counseling.
- The fees structure is different for different universities.
- Candidates are advised to go through the fees structure of the concerned university.
Books for KEAM 2018:
- There are many books available in the market for KEAM 2018.
- The list of books which candidates refer for scoring good marks in KEAM 2018.
- To know about the books click on Reference books.
- Candidate should solve the previous year question paper to get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Candidate can also refer different books apart from the books listed on the list.
KEAM 2018 Important Dates
KEAM 2018 Important Dates:
- Application process of KEAM 2018 will begin on 1st February 2018
- KEAM 2018 registration closes on 9th March 2018
- The Admit Card will be out on 10th April 2018 for KEAM 2018.
- Examination of KEAM 2018 will be held on 24th April 2018.
- Exam results of KEAM 2018 will be out on 25th May 2018.
- KEAM 2018 counselling will begin from 20th June 2018.
KEAM 2018 Eligibility
KEAM 2018 Eligibility:
- Candidates must pass 10+2 from HSE Board. They must be an Indian national or Person of Indian Origin or an Overseas Citizen of India.
- They must score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- The Reserved quota candidates must score a minimum of 40% in the qualifying exam and for physically handicapped candidates, it is 45%.
- They must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in order to be eligible for Technology and Agriculture courses.
- For candidates applying for Medical courses, Biology should be a mandatory subject.
- The minimum age for KEAM 2018 is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
KEAM 2018 Application Process
KEAM 2018 Application Process:
- Candidates can fill in the Online form on the official website for notifications about the form release only if they are eligible to apply for KEAM 2018.
- Candidates can register for KEAM 2018 from 1st February 2018.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for KEAM 2018 has to fill in details regarding their identity, qualifications and contact details in application form.
- KEAM 2018 board will then send a password and login details via SMS and email that were put in the form during registration.
- Recent passport-sized photograph and the digital signature should be uploaded in the application form of KEAM 2018.
- Official Brochure and the eligibility norms mentioned in the KEAM 2018 application form candidates must go through before applying.
- Through online mode, offline mode, and Demand Draft candidates can pay the registration fee.
- The application form contains all the information provided by the candidate and candidate should take a printout of the online submitted form for further process.
KEAM 2018 Application Form Details
KEAM 2018 Application Form:
- For General Candidates KEAM 2018 application fee is INR 1000 and for Reserved Quota Candidates fee is INR 500.
- Online payment for KEAM 2018 registration can be made through net banking, debit card, credit card or Demand Draft.
- Draft payment must be sent physically to the exam conducting authority details and must be filled in while registering online.
- The CEE will display the form status on the official website and a printout of the form must be sent to the admission office.
- The candidates receive acknowledge from KEAM 2018 board when candidates will get the admit card.
- The password field should contain a minimum of 8 character length, one charact, one number, one special character should be there in it.
- Application number and Password is mandatory to successfully login to KEAM 2018 exam.
KEAM 2018 Admit Card
KEAM 2018 Admit Card:
- Candidates must carry KEAM 2018 admit card to exam center without fail.
- All the candidates who registered for the exam will get the admit card on 10th April 2018.
- The KEAM admit card will be available online and it will not be sent by post to any candidate.
- Students can download the KEAM admit card from the official website by entering the application number, captcha, and date of birth.
- The KEAM admit card will contain details like exam date, venue, time etc.
- Candidates should download the admit card and take the printout of admit card.
KEAM 2018 Exam Pattern
KEAM 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects will be covered in KEAM 2018 exam.
- KEAM exam will be off 120 questions. The candidate gets 4 marks for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates should visit specified exam center in order to write the KEAM 2018 exam.
- Physics and Chemistry questions will be in 1st paper and Mathematics will be in the 2nd paper for Engineering entrance exam.
- Topics taught to students in their Class XI and Class XII will be asked in KEAM 2018 examination.
- Candidates will get 150 minutes to complete their KEAM 2018 exam.
- If the candidates didn't select an answer then no marks will be added nor negative marking.
KEAM 2018 Syllabus
KEAM 2018 Syllabus:
- Syllabus from Physics and Chemistry will be covered in KEAM 2018 first paper.
- Mathematics will be covered in KEAM 2018 second paper.
- Biology paper will be an extra subject in KEAM 2018 for medical courses.
- Kinematics, Electrostatics, Gravitation etc are some of the important topics in physics syllabus
- Hydrogen, Solutions, Equilibrium etc are some of the topics comes under chemistry syllabus.
- Integral calculus, Differential Equations, Sequences and Series etc are coverd in mathematics syllabus.
- Food Production, Respiration, Mineral Nutrition etc are the major topic in Biology syllabus.
KEAM 2018 Results
KEAM 2018 Results:
- On the official website, the KEAM 2018 results will be available.
- On 25th May 2018 KEAM 2018 results will be announced.
- Registered details and index number are required to access the KEAM 2018 results.
- Marks sheet will be available only online. So candidates need to print the KEAM mark sheet from the official website for further rounds.
- Aggregation score of paper 1 and paper 2 will be considered in KEAM 2018 score.
- KEAM 2018 results are computed in a standardized procedure and ranks will be determined accordingly.
- For tie-breaking, Mathematics marks will be having higher priority and next comes the Physics and chemistry marks.
KEAM 2018 Counselling
KEAM 2018 Counselling:
- Counselling details will be available on the official website.
- Original marks cards and certificates are mandatory for counselling, failing which the admission will be canceled.
- Results sheet of KEAm 2018, admit card, academic certificates, passport photo and character certificates are mandatory for counselling.
- Counselling board will not accept downloaded mark-sheets and scanned certificates.
- Through Single Window system, seat allotment will be done via Centralised Allotment Process.
- On the basis of rank secured the allotment will be done by KEAM 2018.
- To confirm the admission students must report to the college on the specified date.