KEE 2018 Application Procedure:
The following is the procedure to be followed to apply for KEE:
- Applicants must log in to the official website of the university which is http://www.karunya.edu/.
- Click on the Admission to UG programs online application link on the home page. The applicant is required to fill in the KEE application form.
- Fill all the required details in the KEE application form such as personal, academic and other details.
- Check all the details before submitting the KEE form.
- Upload a recent photo and signature in JPEG format.
- Attach the required documents such as mark sheets.
- Click the Submit button to submit the details to send the KEE application.
- Pay the KEE application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking or through DD for offline payment. Send the DD in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY” payable at Coimbatore from any of the nationalised banks.
- Take the print out of the KEE application fee and preserve it for future reference.
- Write the application number at the back of the DD and send it to the following address:
Tamil Nadu, India.