Application process for LEET 2018
- Once the candidate is eligible to apply for LEET 2018, he/she can fill in the Online form on the official website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for notifications about the form release.
- The form release date will be around.
- Once this is available, the candidate will have to fill in details regarding his/her identity, qualifications and contact details.
- Candidates will receive a password and login details via SMS and email that were put in the form during registration.
- Make sure a recent passport sized photograph and the digital signature is uploaded with the form. The maximum size of the JPG format image must be 50 KB.
- Make sure you generate the copy of this application for future use.
- The payment needs to be made after a printout of the e-challan is taken by the registered candidates.
In case there is a tie breaker situation for eligibility, the following criteria will be followed to break-up the tie if two candidates secure the same marks in qualifying Examination:
- The candidate who has secured higher marks in the aggregate of 10th exam shall rank higher in order of merit.
- The candidate who is elder in age shall rank higher in order of merit.
- Candidates under this category will have to apply online and submit the application fee online through www.onlinetesthry.gov.in by generating E-Challan.
Payment for LEET:
- The fee for the application form for LEET 2018 is INR 500/- for General candidates for reserved quota candidates, this stands at INR 200 as per the eligibility criteria.
- All candidates who have filled the application form online will have to pay the fees via any online mode of payment.
- The accepted modes are net banking, credit cards as well as debit cards.
- IMPS and other modes are not accepted.
- The candidate who has fulfilled the eligibility criteria have to pay by cash against generated e-challan at the mentioned bank.
- The bank mentioned will be specified on the notification panel as per the website of HSTES.
For further details, you may get in touch with:
Haryana State Technical Education Society,
Dept. Of Technical Education Govt. Of Haryana,
Bay 7-12, Sector 4,