LEET 2018 Eligibility
Exam Date :
30th May 2018 To 2nd June 2018
Result Date : 7th July 2018
Eligibility criteria for LEET 2018
Applicants willing to apply for LEET 2018 must have the following the eligibility qualifications as specified by the state authority-
- Applicants should have passed Part 1 of B.Sc/B.Tech or have a Diploma in Engineering for the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants eligibility criteria are to be an Indian national or Person of Indian Origin or Overseas citizen of India.
- General applicants must have scored at least 45 per cent aggregate marks in the qualifying examination, set as the eligibility criteria by the state authority.
- There are reserved quotas for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward classes and physically handicapped applicants.
- For such applicants, the aggregate marks to fulfill the eligibility criteria is the graduate level qualifying exam stands at 42.75 per cent.
- An applicant with a B.Sc 1st Year degree must have studied Engineering Drawing/Engineering Graphics at the same level with other subjects of 2nd year to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- For those looking to get admission into the B.Arch program, a certificate of qualification of part 1 in Architecture Engineering is the eligibility criteria.
- Reserved quota applicants need to have scored 40 per cent in the qualifying examination.
- For Physically Handicapped applicants this marks stands at 45 per cent as their eligibility criteria.
- A quota is also reserved for Kashmiri migrants who are allowed up to 10 per cent cut-off relaxation as their eligibility criteria.
- Seats for Kashmiri migrants will be filled as per a supernumerary basis as per inter-se-merit of the percentage for the last qualifying examination.
- The process takes place online via www.techadmissionshry.gov.in. to get their eligibility criteria benefit.
- He/she must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for taking LEET and to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- According to AICTE norms, a maximum of 20 per cent seats sanctioned for applicants must be available for lateral entry into these streams via LEET.