Eligibility Criteria for LPUNEST 2018
To sit for the LPUNEST test it is very important for the candidate to fulfill the eligibility criteria. In case the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, he/ she will not be allowed to take the test. Therefore, before applying for the LPUNEST examination make sure you fulfill the LPUNEST eligibility criteria and then only submit your application form.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India to satisfy the eligibility criteria for LPUNEST.
- The candidate must have qualified class 12th from a recognized state or central board to fulfill the eligibility criteria for LPUNEST.
- The candidate must have secured minimum 70% marks in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Minimum 60% in the qualifying exam with PCM and a valid score in LPUNEST 2018 or in JEE Mains to satisfy the eligibility criteria for LPUNEST.
- For candidates seeking admission into B.Tech Biotechnology and Food Processing, he/ she should have Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology in class 12th to fulfill the eligibility criteria for LPUNEST.