Eligibility Criteria for LSAT 2018
The eligibility criteria for admission will be based on the university the candidate wishes to apply to but the candidate must fulfill the Basic Eligibility Criteria before applying for LSAT.
No candidate will be allowed to take the LSAT Exam without satisfying the basic eligibility.
The basic eligibility criteria for LSAT 2018 are as follows:
- To get admission in BA LLB program, the applicant must have cleared class XII exam to satisfy the eligibility criteria for LSAT 2018.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% marks to satisfy eligibility to write LSAT 2018 exam.
- The applicants who are appearing for class XII exam are also eligible to apply.
- To get admission in LLB courses, the applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree from an institute that is UGC approved and must have a minimum of 45 per cent aggregate marks to satisfy eligibility.
- To get admission in LLM courses, the applicant must have passed three years LLB or five years of BA LLB and must have 45% aggregate marks.
- The applicants who are currently in the final year of Bachelor’s degree can also eligible.
- There is no restriction on age as such, however, they must fulfill the age criteria that are required by a specific university/institute they are applying to.