Application Process for MAH CET 2018
The Application Process to MAH CET is taken care by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra.
Before the candidate starts applying for MAH CET 2018 please ensure that they have the following documents ready, as they will be required at the time of submission.
- Scanned copy of your Signature and Photograph.
- A genuine and working E-mail id and mobile number.
- Necessary arrangements for Application Form fees.
How to download:
- The candidates should visit the Official Website to get the Application Form.
- Click on "MAH CET Application Form" tab and then a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the MAH CET Exam Application Form section and then choose the required course (MBA, MMS, PGDBM, PGDM).
- After choosing the course and filling up the correct and proper information, upload the required scanned documents
- The Application Form should be complete in all senses before submitting.
- Click on "Submit" to enter the MAH CET Application Form and then a new page will be open up.
- The candidate should then pay the MAH CET Application Form Fees via Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card or by means of the E-Challan.
- Save and Print the MAH CET Application Form for the future use.
Overview of steps to fill the application form for MAH CET 2018:
You are required to visit MAH CET official website and click on New Registration to fill the registration for the MAH CET entrance exam.
You need to enter few personal details, a valid e-mail ID, correct information regarding Name, Date Of Birth and Phone number, click on the submit button.
After completing the Registration, you will receive an acknowledgment on the registered Email ID, you will provide a registration number and passcode and click on submit.
You must begin by filling personal details such as name, gender etc, the candidate must fill the mandatory fields carefully and accurately.
After filling the application form you will be asked to pay the application fee.
You can pay the application fee via Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card or by means of the E-Challan.
Now you can submit the application form. You should keep a copy of the application form and the application fee receipt until the admission is over.