Application Process to MAH MCA CET:
The application form for MAH MCA CET 2018 can be filled by online mode only.
Before you start applying for MAH MCA CET 2018 please ensure that you have the following documents ready, as they will be required at the time of submission.
- Scanned copy of your Signature and Photograph.
- A genuine and working E-mail id and mobile number.
- Necessary arrangements for Application Form fees.
The candidates should visit the Official Website to get the Application Form.
- Click on "MAH MCA CET Application Form" tab and then a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the MAH MCA CET exam Application Form section and then choose "MCA".
- After choosing the course and filling up the correct and proper information, upload the required scanned documents
- The Application Form should be complete in all senses before submitting.
- Click on "Submit" to enter the MAH MCA CET Application Form and then a new page will be open up.
- The candidate should then pay the MAH MCA CET Application Form Fees via Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card or by means of the E-Challan.
- Save and Print the MAH MCA CET Application Form for the future use.
- The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored (preferably white) background.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The Dimensions should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the image file should be between 20kb - 50 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to Sign on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant's signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- The Dimensions of the image should be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10kb - 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Guidelines for persons with disabilities using a scribe
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed are adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination.
In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be another candidate for the same examination.
- If any violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process; candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be canceled.
- Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form.
- Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
- A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as the Scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand canceled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for a compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the Competent Authority to allow such time if he/ she is not registered for the same.
Candidates who have not registered for a compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
Guidelines for Candidates with locomotors disability and cerebral palsy
A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with Locomotor Disabilities and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40%impairment).
Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates
- Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for a compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination.
- The facility of viewing the contents of the test in the magnified font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.