Application Process for MANET MET 2018 Exam
The candidates can apply for MANET MET 2018 Exam either through Online or Offline Modes as it may be convenient to the Candidates.
The application procedure for MANET MET 2018:
- Students will need to visit the official website of MANET MET to fill the application form for the admission and submit it.
- An automated mail will be sent on registered e-mail ID of the student, after the submission of the admission form.
- To apply offline, the application form should be downloaded from the official website of MANET.
- The student should fill it and send the hardcopy of the application form with DD at the admission office of MANET.
- The application fee is only Rs. 1500.
Address of MANET admission office:
The Admission In-charge
MIT group of Institutions Pune, Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET),
Gat No. 140,
Rajbaug, Pune-Solapur Highway,
Do’s and Don't :
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address including PIN code and telephone numbers (with STD codes) and valid
- Email ID is correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Mention your choice, of course, you would prefer to join on page No. 1 of the application form.
- Application summary must be submitted in an envelope superscribed with the words “ Application for admission to B.Tech Marine Engineering “.
- If you do not receive admit card on time, come to your first choice Examination Centre without any hesitation.
- Your admit card will be provided at Examination Centre on Examination day