Application forms, Dates, Syllabus, Pattern for MH CET Law:
About MH CET Law Exam:
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law (MH CET Law) is a state level entrance examination for law students conducted by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), MH CET Law exam is organized for those students looking for admissions in LL.B (Three Year) and LL.B (Integrated-Five Year) programs offered by the colleges across Maharashtra.
- MH CET law 2018 will be held online in the third week of May.
- On the basis of the MH CET Law scores, many law colleges across Maharashtra offer admission to students into the law courses.
- There are 12 Law Universities/Colleges of Maharashtra which will participate in MH CET Law.
- Candidates will be tested on various topics such as Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning and English.
Application Form for MH CET Law 2018:
- The application form for MH CET Law 2018 available on the official website from 1st March 2018 till 29th March 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form online from the official websites.
- The candidates should fill the correct details in the forms.
- Candidates are requested to recheck the filled details before submitting the forms.
- To know about how to fill application form candidate can click on application process
- The candidates have to pay the application form fees, the application fee for general category candidates is Rs 650 (Rs. 350 for reserved category).
- The candidate can get more details about the application form and payment ways by clicking on the application form.
Admit Card for MH CET Law 2018:
- The admit card will be available on the official website from 23rd April 2018.
- The candidates who filled the application form can download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card is equivalent to the hall ticket.
- It is mandatory to carry admit card along with identity card to the examination hall, failing in it the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates can click on admit card for more details about the admit card.
Eligibility criteria for MH CET Law 2018:
- The candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria to write MH CET Law 2018.
- To know about the eligibility criteria in detail candidates can click on eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be passed his/her 10+2 with minimum 45% aggregate.
- Relaxation in aggregate is provided to the reserved categories.
- Candidates appearing in 12th in 2018 are also eligible for MH CET Law 2018.
- There are no age limit criteria for MH CET Law 2018.
Counselling for MH CET Law 2018:
- Candidates can register themselves if they clear the set cut off.
- The process of counselling starts from 6th June 2018.
- Seat allotment process takes place in online mode through Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
- Candidates applying in online counselling process can choose between Freeze and Float options to mark preferred colleges.
- Candidates have to register themselves for the counselling process by paying the counselling registration fees.
- To know more about Freeze, Float, and counselling process click on counselling.
- MH CET Law scores are taken into consideration by many governments and private law colleges.
Books for MH CET Law 2018:
- There are many books available in the market for MH CET Law 2018.
- The list of important books which candidates can refer for scoring good marks in MH CET Law 2018.
- As the difficulty level of the exam is high, choosing right books becomes one of the crucial factors.
- Candidates are advised to solve mock papers to understand the difficulty level of the exam.
- To know about the books click on Reference books.
- Candidate can also refer different books apart from the books listed on the list.
Exam Pattern of MH CET Law 2018:
- The Exam is will be an online method.
- The duration of exam is 2 hrs and maximum marks are 150.
- MH CET Law conducts in 2 language English and Marathi.
- The exam comprises of objective type questions with different sections.
- Candidates can click on exam pattern to know examination pattern in detail.
Result for MH CET Law 2018:
- This entrance test will be conducted in various centres of Maharashtra on 6th May 2018.
- The result of MH CET Law 2018 declares few weeks after the exam.
- This year the result of MH CET Law declares on 28th May 2018.
- Candidate can see their result from the official websites.
- The candidates are requested to take the printout of the result.
Syllabus for MH CET Law 2018:
- The Syllabus for MH CET Law includes Legal Aptitude, General Knowledge, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English, Basic Mathematics.
- Candidate should follow the latest syllabus, as every year the examination authority make changes in the syllabus.
- candidate can see the full detailed syllabus for MH CET Law 2018 by clicking on the syllabus.
Important Details regarding for MH CET Law:
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test For Law
Also Known as
MH CET Law
Government of Maharashtra
MAH CET Law 2018 Exam Highlights:
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra
State Level Under Graduate
LLB programmes (3-year and 5-year integrated)
Official Address to HQ
The Directorate Of Technical Education
No. 3, Mahapalika Marg,
Opp. Metro Cinema,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area,
Mumbai - 400001
Phone: 022 2264 1150
MH CET Law Seats and Reservation:
DHE Maharashtra will be offering reservation benefits to candidates belonging to the reserved categories including SC, ST, and OBC.
However, they should belong to the Maharashtra state, which means a candidate from any of these reserved categories but belonging to other state or Union Territory of India will not be able to avail the benefits and will be treated as General/ Open Category candidates.
The following percentage of seats will be reserved for each of these categories:
- OBC – 27% of total seats
- SC – 15% of total seats
- ST – 7.5% of total seats
News for MH CET Law 2018
- The notification for MH CET law 2018 is expected to be released in the first week of February 2018. Based on previous year’s schedule.
- For more details about the MH CET Law 2018 news Click Here