The Application process for MH CET Law 2018:
- The application form for MH CET Law 2018 is made available to the eligible candidates in the month of May.
- Candidates are advised go through the eligibility criteria before filling the MH CET Law application form.
- There is the only online mode of filling the form for MH CET Law 2018 application form.
- candidate have to log in to the Official Website of MH CET Law.
Steps to apply for the MH CET Law 2018 exam:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the Offical Website of MH CET Law examination.
Step 2: The candidate will see the following website, then click on the candidate registration.
- The candidate has to fill in the registration form before filling the MH CET Law 2018 application form.
- The candidate just needs to give your personal details including the date of birth.
- Then click on “Save and Next” option you will get a “Registration number” and “password”.
Step 3: Candidates has to follow the given steps to carry out the registration process:
- Candidates have to fill in their personal details.
- First Name/Middle Name/Last Name, the details as per the class 10th certificate
- Mobile Number
- Landline number
- Email Id
- Security code
- Once these details are given then move to the next step to give details about the paper code and marks details of class 10th , 12th and Graduation (as applicable to the candidate)
Step 4: The candidate has to upload and scan the photo and signature:
The steps to upload the images are given below:
- There will be 2 separate links are given to upload the scanned photo and signature
- The candidate has to click on each link and upload the image as asked
- Browse and select the location from where the image is to be uploaded.
- Select the file that has to be uploaded by clicking on it.
- Click on “Upload” button to upload the images
Step 5: Submission of the MH CET Law 2018 Application Form.
- The candidate has to click on “Save and Next” and reach a page where all the fields filled during the above steps appear on a single screen.
- It displays the complete MH CET Law 2018 Application Form and is the preview page of the form.
- Verify all the details entered in the MH CET Law 2018 Application Form.
- In case of any change in the details entered, click on edit data.
- After making the changes required, click on “Final Submit Only” button and you move to the payment option.
- The candidate has to click on “Submit” button your final application form is submitted.
- After this, no changes can be done.
Step 6: Payment Process for MH CET Law 2018 Application Form.
- The payment gateway is integrated with the MH CET Law 2018 Application Form so there is no need to check any other link.
- The candidate can use credit card/ Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash card/Mobile wallet to pay the MH CET Law 2018 Application Fee.
- Keep a printout of the e-receipt for future reference.
- In case an applicant is paying money using the International credit card please note that the amount equivalent to the Indian Currency will be deducted from the Card.
- The candidate has to keep a printout of the application form once the fee has been successfully paid.