MU OET 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
For MU OET 2018, the eligibility criteria are set by the Manipal University. For being eligible to take the exam, the applicants must satisfy the rules set-up by Manipal University. The eligibility criteria for MU OET are set for B. TECH, pharmacy and other programs for all the colleges doing their admission through MU OET. The student applying for these institutes have to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by Manipal University.
The eligibility criteria for MU OET is:
- The applicants eligible to write the exam should have passed the 12th class qualifying examination from a recognized board.
- Physics and Maths are compulsory subjects to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Minimum 50% marks must have been obtained in these exams to be eligible to write MU OET.
- According to Manipal University eligibility criteria, the applicants must have studied Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- Chemistry, biology or biotechnology as the optional ones to be eligible to write MU OET.
- A MU OET applicant must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and one of the optional subjects.
- Candidates in the final year of Class XII or have appeared are also eligible to apply.