Application Process for PESSAT 2018:
The candidates who wish to apply for PESSAT 2018 need to apply online through the Official Website.
You should be very careful while filling up the online application form. If any discrepancy, intentional or otherwise, is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected at any time of admission process or even at a later stage.
The processing of application form is based on the information filled by the candidate.
Any error committed intentionally or otherwise, may result in cancellation of your candidature.
The following steps will serve as a guideline for the candidates who wish to apply for PESSAT.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website of the university.
- Application form for B.Tech and all other course programs will be available in from 21st September 2017 to 10th April 2018.
- For the registration to PESSAT, candidates need to open the official website, click on the registration link and fill up the form in the requisite format.
- Application fee can be paid online and as well as offline mode.
- Uploading your photograph is also one of the necessary aspects of the application form.
- Payment of application fee in online mode can be done by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- For the online mode of payment, candidates are required to obtain a Demand Draft from any nationalized bank.
- Once the entire aspects of the registration have completed, candidates need to take print out of the form.
If the candidate wants to pay by a challan, the candidate has to print both the application form and the challan and carry both to the bank for payment. Submit a hard copy of the application, along with a copy of the stamped challan at the bank.
The Demand Draft has to be paid in Favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. The candidate has to procure DD from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the following address:
The Manager – Admissions,
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph:+91 80 2672 6622