Application Process of REAP 2018
The detailed direction/ guidelines regarding the filling up the application form and choice filling option form for REAP 2018:
- The first step is a payment that can be done through e-Mitra Kiosk where the candidate will primarily generate invoice of INR 700 (both male and female candidates).
- After this, a 12 digit code will be received by the candidate which is required to proceed to 'log-in' to complete the application form procedure.
- Apart from the aforementioned method of payment, candidates can also choose online payment through debit card/ credit card/ net banking via bill desk.
- Both male and female candidates have to pay INR 700 as application fee.
- Further, the candidates have to preserve e-Mitra or a transaction code from online payment.
Candidates will have to enter this code or transaction number in the REAP 2018 application form for “login” along with following details.
- Challan Number
- e-Mitra Code or Bill Desk Transaction Code
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
Documents to be kept ready in hand before starting of filling Online Application Form.
- Scanned image of his/ her photograph in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 100 KB).
- Scanned image of his/ her signature in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 50 KB).
- Scanned images of mark sheets of XII examination. (In case applicant registers for REAP-2018 on the basis of class-12 marks/ percentile).
- Mobile number and email ID of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of Acknowledgement receipt of Aadhaar card, if Aadhaar card is not available.
- NATA score (NATA 2018 or 2017) and Roll number (for registration in B.Arch course).
- The third step is to enter the details of the candidates (name, father's name, mother's name and date of birth) after which a challan will automatically be generated for fee payment in any branch of State Bank of India from the second day (working) after the REAP 2018 application is submitted.
- The candidates must preserve their challan copy for future reference.
- Candidates must take print out of REAP 2018 application form generated by web portal after final submission and keep its hard copy for future reference.
- Candidates do not require to submit REAP 2018 application form to the office of Rajasthan Technical University.