Application Process of RMCAAT 2018:
Instructions for filling RMCAAT 2018 online application form:
Detailed instructions with regards to filling the online registration form and other related information will be available on the web site.
Step-1: Deposition of Application Fees.
- Application fee of RMCAAT 2018 is Rs. 1,200/- (Non-Refundable).
- Candidate will have to register on the website by entering his/ her name, father's name, and date of birth. A payment invoice challan will be generated with a unique challan number. Now candidates have to contact any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of Rs. 1,200/- plus e-Mitra service charges.
- The application fee of 1,200/- is neither refundable nor transferable/ adjustable for future RMCAAT.
- The kiosk will generate a unique 12 digit token number for the candidate using the e-Mitra portal and issue a receipt containing this Token number. Candidates are advised to keep this receipt safely with them for further use.
- In order to activate the online application form for entering the required details, the candidate must enter his/her token number in the appropriate column of the application form.
Step-2: Documents to be kept ready in hand before starting of filling the online registration form.
- Scanned image of candidate's photograph in JPEG format (image size maximum upto 100 KB).
- Scanned image of candidate's signature in JPEG format (image size maximum upto 50 KB).
- Copy of mark sheets of Xth, XIIth, and graduation (if already passed).
- Mobile number of the candidate for further communication.
- Fees receipt that was produced by e-Mitra having unique 12 digit token number.
Step-3: Filling of online application form.
- Candidate must read instructions of filling the online application form carefully.
- All entries of online application form must be filled specially category, domicile marks obtained in qualifying examination, choice of college etc.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature are same as uploaded by the candidate himself.
- The changes, if required, in online application form will be allowed before final submission.
- Web page will not accept any change after final submission of online application form. Therefore make sure that all entries are completed before final submission.
Step-4: After successful submission of application form, a confirmation message will be displayed. In case a candidate fails to the confirmation message, he/she has to login again.
Step-5: Print a copy of filled form including college choices for further communication.