Application Process of Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test [RMCAAT]:
Following are the steps involved in filling up the application form of RMCAAT:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RMCAAT and register for online application by filling complete name, father's name and date of birth.
- Step 2: A payment invoice will be generated with a unique challan number.
- Step 3: Now visit any e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk/ online e-Mitra portal and deposit application fee using this unique challan number printed on payment invoice.
- Step 4: A fee receipt generated by e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk/ online e-Mitra portal in which a unique 12 digit token number will be printed.
- Step 5: Now again log on to the website and complete your application form by entering the token number and other required information.
- Step 6: For, MCA Ist year please make sure that marks obtained in graduation or NIMCET-2018 (on the basis of which you have applied) and college choice/ option has been filled before final submission of application form.
- Step 7: For, MCA IInd year please make sure that marks obtained in BCA/ BSc (CS/ IT) and college choice/option has been filled before final submission of application form. If marks have not filled, you will not be considered in the merit list.
- Step 8: Check again all entries you have filled, if all required entries have been filled then only click on “Submit” button for submitting the application form and take a printout for future use.
- Step 9: If you have not submitted explicitly your form as the final submission, it will be automatically submitted at midnight of the last date of submission and no changes can be made in the form afterward.
Note: A candidate will have to deposit a sum of Rs. 1,200/- against application form fees (Non-Refundable). Candidates will have to contact any e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of Rs. 1,200/- and e-Mitra service charges (Rs. 5/- extra). Candidates may also deposit their fee by registering them self on the e-Mitra portal.