Eligibility Criteria for RPET Pharmacy 2018
Applicants are advised to first go through the eligibility Criteria they must satisfy for the RPET Pharmacy 2018 and only then fill the application form for the RPET Pharmacy 2018 examination. The eligibility criteria imply as to who can apply for the RPET Pharmacy 2018 exam. The eligibility criteria for RPET Pharmacy 2018 exam are as follows:
- Candidates must have cleared their higher secondary exam from the CBSE board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The Candidates waiting for their results can fill the application form which if they satisfy the set eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have secured 50% aggregate marks in their 12th class examination to cover-up for the eligibility criteria.
Age Limit for the RPET Pharmacy 2018 examination:
The age eligibility conditions set by the head of RPET Pharmacy 2018 are as follows:
- Applicants who are born on or after 1st October 1991 can apply for RPET Pharmacy 2018 as it is set as the eligibility criteria.
- With respect to SC, ST, and PWD, applicants who are born on or after 1st October 1985 can apply for the RPET Pharmacy 2018 exam as it is set as the eligibility criteria.