Application process for SAAT 2018
The online process for SAAT:
- An eligible candidate can apply for SAAT on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the SAAT official website for notifications about the same for SAAT.
- The students will need to click on the Admission icon before the registration page opens for SAAT.
How to Fill the SAAT 2018 Application Form:
The candidates need to go through the following steps to fill the application form of SAAT 2018:
Step 1: Registration
- For registration for SAAT, the candidate has to get registered using a valid email id.
- The candidate will have to enter a password, contact details, religion, date of birth and full address.
- After entering the email id, click on “Submit” button. A code will be generated
Step 2: Validate Email Id:
- A validation link will be sent to the registered email id.
- An OTP or one-time password will be notified on the mobile number given.
- Enter the same to land on the Application form for SAAT 2018.
Step 3: Fill the Online Application Form:
- The candidate has to next log-in to the new account and fills the SAAT 2018 application form.
- The application form of SAAT 2018 will have fields like personal, contact, course, and education details, the candidates have to fill the correct details.
- Additionally, the candidate will have to upload the latest copy of his/her photograph in passport size as well as the scanned signature and thumb impression for SAAT.
- Upload a scanned photograph in color and passport size.
- Make sure all personal and academic details are clearly filled in for SAAT 2018 application form.
- Proceed to Submit tab and submit the form for SAAT.
Application fee: The candidates aren’t required to pay any application fee for SAAT 2018.
Offline process for SAAT:
You may also take a printout of the form of SAAT and fill the same physically
- Attach the completed form for SAAT.
- Post the same to the university for SAAT.
Use the following address for SAAT:
Shiksha O Anusandhan University,