Application Process for SAJEE 2018
The applications to SAJEE 2018 can be done both online and offline.
To apply Online:
- The candidates have to go on the Official Website and register with a Login ID and your Date Of Birth.
- Then they will be provided with the application form.
- The SAJEE application form needs to be filled up with all current details of the candidate.
- Then you can submit the application form and complete your registration.
- The college will send the call letter, verification of details, etc to your registered e-mail id.
To apply Offline:
- The candidate needs to download the application form the Official Website.
- Fill up the OMR sheet with the current details.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100.
- Speed post the document to the following address:
Examination coordinator (SAJEE – 2018)
St. Andrews Scots Sr. Sec. School,
9th Avenue, I. P. Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi – 110092.
- After the form is received, the Admit card will be sent to the candidates on the address mentioned in your Application Form and your e-mail ID.