Application forms, Dates, Syllabus and Pattern for SBI PO Exam 2018
SBI PO Exam will be a 3-Step selection process Prelims, mains and Interviews.SBI PO Prelims score will be considered for shortlisting the candidates into Mains and the candidates who clear the Mains exams will go through the last selection process that is Interview.
- The Application Form for SBI PO 2018 can be filled online from 7th February 2018 to 6th March 2018.
- The exam dates for SBI PO 2018 is yet to be announced and can be expected by 7th February 2018.
- The exam for SBI PO 2018 will be conducted from 29th April 2018.
- The Exam pattern for SBI PO is an online process.
- Admit card of SBI PO Recruitment 2018 is generated for each stage of the selection process and can be downloaded online from SBI PO Exam Official website.
- The Syllabus for SBI PO is of undergraduate(UG) Level.
- Similar to downloading Admit Card, SBI PO results are also made available online. This helps candidates in checking result easily from any place.
- To cover up the complete syllabus of SBI PO exam, candidates can refer to reference books for SBI PO and attempt SBI PO mock tests available online.
Important details regarding SBI PO 2018:
· State Bank Of India Probationary Officers' Exam (SBI PO)
Overview of SBI PO Exam:
- Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process.
- The SBI PO 2018 examination will be held in two phases - preliminary and main.
- Candidates who will qualify by obtaining cut-off marks of SBI PO 2018 in preliminary examination will have to appear for the main SBI PO 2018 examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Discussion & Interview.
- Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, the pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- SBI PO Recruitment Exam 2018 is always considered as the Largest of all Banking Exam.
- The next in line is IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment Exam.
- Though the number of Vacancies for SBI PO exam is less than IBPS PO, yet the number of applicants for SBI PO 2018 is high.
- The huge number of applicants for SBI PO Exam is due to the various factors which include the largest commercial Bank SBI itself.
- Bank may arrange pre-examination training at certain centers for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India.
- Candidates belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training at their own cost may indicate to that effect against a relevant column while applying online.
An indicative list of training centres are:
- New Delhi
- Panaji (Goa)
- Port Blair
- Berhampur (Ganjam)